Call us: 01745 798 987


Holiday Homes

Your holiday home is your bolt hole, your place to go and escape from it all. Protect it with holiday home insurance in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim.

It’s important to consider what may happen when you’re unable to visit for longer periods of time. Insuring your home correctly is crucial. Don’t worry, our sales execs will talk you through every step of the process to make sure that you have the right cover. Here are some things to consider…

Did you know?

Standard home insurance cover is usually not enough for second homes, therefore you need a specialist holiday home insurance policy. In many cases, it doesn’t pay out if you leave the property empty for longer periods of time (often 30 days or more a year). Sometimes, you might not be covered if you let the property out for periods of time (through a rental company or online).

So if you’re looking for holiday home insurance, please get in touch with a member of our team. We’ll be more than happy to help you find the right cover for you and explain all the details of our policies so you can fully understand how you’re covered. Call us on 01745 798987 or if you prefer, you can pop into branch to discuss your requirements: Unit 1, Panton House, Panton Hall, Denbigh, Clwyd LL16 3TL Wales

If you’re looking for standard home insurance, we can also help you with that. We have access to a wide range of home insurance policies that can be designed to meet your needs and expectations.