Call us: 01745 798 987


Public and Employers Liability

We offer separate cover options for Public and Employers Liability; two different types of additional business cover.

Employers Liability

Employers liability insurance is a legal requirement. That includes businesses that employ as little as one person regardless if they are part time, paid or a volunteer, according to the Employers Liability (Compulsory Act) 1969. For every day that you’re not insured, a fine of up to £2500 is payable. Furthermore, if someone does file against you, your insurance claim could cover legal expenses and other damages.

But what does it actually cover? You’re responsible for the health and safety of your employees while they’re at work. A full-time employee, volunteer, or contractor: they could all try to claim compensation from you. We offer a range of cover options to protect your business in the event of such claims. Contact one of our team members for a quote, or if you have any questions about this type of cover.

Public Liability

Public liability insurance can be essential in protecting your assets from claims from members of the public. The public might visit your premises, or merely receive deliveries from you. Something as simple as a spill over a client’s computer, or a wet floor causing a customer to slip while visiting your office, could cost you thousands if you’re not insured.

Public liability insurance can be a confusing concept. In simple terms, a public liability insurance policy covers you if someone is injured in some way by your business, or if you damage a third party property when visiting it on work business. Fines could be incurred for even a minor scratch to another car on a car park, and you could be required to pay legal fees if the case goes to court. Don’t worry – our policies can cover these costs, too.

We offer a range of insurance packages for different business types and can advise you on the level of cover that you’re likely to need to keep costs down whilst providing the protection you need. If you work in the public sector, for example, you could be required to take out a minimum of £5 million on your public liability insurance.

Our fantastic highly experienced staff are on hand to go through your insurance with you, we understand it can be confusing sometimes and hard to understand so we will simplify our wording so you can fully understand what you’re covered for. Call us on 01745 798987 or if you prefer, you can visit us in branch: Unit 1, Panton House, Panton Hall, Denbigh, Clwyd LL16 3TL Wales