A commercial combined insurance policy does exactly what it says on the tin: it’s comprehensive business cover all under a single policy. Our commercial combined policies include a range of the main, common cover options that businesses require. While it was originally designed for smaller wholesale, engineering and manufacturing businesses, it’s also a great option for small to large business owners.
Over the last 30 years, and as part of The County Group, we have developed strong relationships with many big name insurers. This means that we have access to a range of different business cover options, so we can tailor a package to suit your requirements.
At George Williams Insurance Services, we offer a personal service. That means a full review and assessment of your insurance needs, over the phone or in person. We can, therefore, really understand your business and go through all the possible cover options with you.
Our Commercial Combined Cover can include:
- Cover against material damage and theft
- Goods in transit cover
- Employers’ liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Product liability (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Business interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Legal expenses (including employment tribunals)
- Money cover
- Cover for engineering inspections
- Personal accident and/or sickness risks
Commercial combined cover provides all-round financial protection for your business, also peace of mind and security as a result. By going through a broker like us, we can suggest cover options specific to your business. In other words, we’re not a one-fits-all form. We have over 25 years experience so you can rely on our experience and knowledge to find you the cover that you and your business needs.
Get in touch with a member of our friendly team today, call us on 01745 798 987 or fill in our quote form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.