We offer a range of tradesman insurance packages to suit your business needs. No matter what size your business is, whether you’re a large tree surgery firm, or a one-man-band, we can have a range of cover options for you. If you can’t see your trade listed below, we’re still likely to be able to insure you. Speak to one of our friendly team to find out more.
- Plumbers and Builders You never know what you’re going to see on a job, whether it’s at a new or older property.
- Cleaning and Maintenance Service Providers On a day to day basis, you encounter thousands of bacteria and often toxic chemicals. It’s crucial to have comprehensive cover in place. Someone could claim against you if a toxic product came into the wrong hands.
- Painters and Decorators It might not seem as dangerous as other trades, but there are many hazards in this area of work. Protect you and your employees, as well as the public, with the right insurance.
- Joiners Whether it’s an accident with a jigsaw or a splinter, working in carpentry or joinery can be a risky business.
- Gardeners, maintenance and repair The great outdoors, plants and extensions can be extremely dangerous places to work, with equally high risk tools to work with.
Most policies include public liability insurance, employers liability insurance, van/business vehicle insurance, and equipment cover. Equipment cover includes insurance for tools, machinery, materials and on-going projects. Rest assured that our experts will ask you a series of questions to really understand how your business works, then recommend various cover options for you to choose from, to make sure your cover fits your exact needs and that it protects you effectively.
For contractors, all risks
As a contractor, you may find that you are responsible for the works; materials and plant, including a hired-in plant. Your staff could also be at risk, and your own equipment could be damaged or stolen. We can organise cover for all these risks and more.